Author admin Posted on
Borderless Window 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that has been introduced on April 26th, 2020 and its version is on May 20th, 2020.
This mod changes the standard Minecraft full-screen mode with an optional borderless window full-screen. This is extremely helpful in a multi-monitor plot to smoothly change to a program on another screen.
The default treatment of the Minecraft full-screen would minimize the game, when it loses the attention. With this mod, the window will not minimize when changing to a different program. Moreover, different windows can be put on the peak of the Minecraft window.
Benefits of Borderless Windows
- You could click Escape and utilize your different screen without minimizing the game
- You could press Alt+Tab out of the game more easily.
- You could open different windows on the peak of the Minecraft client when it is not enabled.
How to use
- Displace the Minecraft window to the screen you desire to utilize for full-screen
- Then simply click F11 (or the key you possess for full-screen)
- All is done. Now you have already gotten the borderless windowed client
Bear in your mind that you have to install Minecraft Forge before installing Borderless Windows Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 in order to run the mod smoothly.
How to install BdLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Borderless Windows Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Borderless Windows Mod is installed.