Author admin Posted on
Botanic Additions Mod 1.12.2 is a supporting mode made for the Botania mod. It brings plenty of extra features to enhance Minecraft.
It will be better for you to learn what the original mod is about. It is a magic mod that centers on natural magic. The main concept of the mod is to create lots of magical flowers as well as devices powered by the power of the Earth, which is in the shape of Mana. Now, the mod comes with an addon that aims to bring you more content to explore.
Here are the features of the addon:
Various blocks to use, including:
- Mana Tesseract
- Terra Catalyst
- Elven Altar
- Dreaming Mana Pool
- Elvenwood Log
- Gaia Agglomeration Plate
- Gaiasteel Block
- Mana Lapis Block
- Elven Lapis Block
Some amazing materials are:
- Rune of Energy
- Rune o Teleportation
- Gaia Shard
- Gaia Band of Aura
- Mana Steeling Blade
- Gaiasteel Ingot
- Terra Protector
- Mana Lapis
- Elven Lapis
Various flowers to explore, for instance:
- Lightning Flower
- Snow Flower
- Rain Flower
- Wither Flower
Botanic Additions requires:
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Botanic Additions Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Botanic Additions Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Botanic Additions Mod is installed.