Author admin Posted on
Botany Pots 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod adding the Botany Pot to Minecraft. It will help you decorate, farm, or grow and care every kind of crops your way without effort. The mod can be used in various methods.
However, it will focus on agriculture the most. As mentioned, it is regarded as a great improvement that allows players to improve their experience a lot. It was inspired by Davenonymous’s Bonsai Trees mod. So, you can hope that it is an enchanting place to explore and promote your abilities.
- The mod brings a great place to harvest. Crop and remember to harvest in time! The seed will be replanted automatically.
- Hopper Botany Pot upgrade – It assists your pot to collect itself and keep everything in a safe chest or other blocks with your inventory
- 17 unique colors to make your area better
- Extensive data pack support – you can add more crops with soils, and fertilizers whenever
- Amazing support for CraftTweaker – you are able to remove, modify, and more.
Basic tips to begin Botany Pots mod
- Firstly, craft the Botany Pot.
- Next, choose the type of crop to start, and don’t forget the soil with the seed!
- Right-click the block with what you have
- After a while, you can shorten the time by right-clicking with bone meal and other fertilizers
Botany Pots mod is available to enrich your farm with all kinds of crops. Although it looks straightforward, you can find out plenty of technical details related. Now, install Minecraft Forge to dig deeper!
How to install Botany Pots Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Botany Pots Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Botany Pots Mod is installed.