Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.7.10
BuildCraft|Silicon Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10
BuildCraf Silicon Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a small module that comes from the BuildCraft series. This module lets you use advanced features to navigate your world.
When you take on missions in Minecraft, you cannot skip the building mission. Building plays an important role in a survival crafting adventure game like this. Hence, players are usually recommended to build various constructions to diversify their world. When it comes to the building task, there are various mods that support you, like MineFactory Reloaded, Equivalent Exchange, Industrial Craft 2, etc. However, it will be a big shortage without mentioning the BuildCraft mod. This mod comes with plenty of nice addons, and the Silicon above is one of the best addons to install.
When you use this module, you will approach various advanced methods of controlling the world in the game. Everything will be modernized, giving you a great experience. It features a lot of cool things such as:
- Stations for you to integrate and charge stuff.
- Other elements like assembly, gates, lasers, and so forth.
For the functioning of BuildCraf Silicon in the game, you are required to install Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft Core first.
How to install BuildCraft|Silicon Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BuildCraft|Silicon Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the BuildCraft|Silicon Mod is installed.
BuildCraft|Silicon Mod Download Links