Author admin Posted on
Buzzier Bees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an extensive mod bringing new items, blocks, flowers, and more elements to explore. Download and use it now for free!
General information about the mod
The mod expands based on the Buzzy Bees update from Mojang. You will love this Mobs mod as it features a lot of new things to discover, such as flowers, blocks, mobs, etc. The most important thing to know about it is it was made for Minecraft 1.15.2 update only.
In the mod, you will approach some cool aesthetics that will draw your attention and keep you charmed. Besides extra items and stuff added to the mod, it also comes along with some changelogs to make it better. Now, let’s head to the next section where you can learn about the features and some changelogs.
Features and changelogs in Buzzier Bees
The mod comes along with various new items, blocks as well as some changelogs:
- Crystallized Honey
- Bee Soup
- Honey Apple
- Honey Bread
- Glazed Ham
- Honey Wand
- Four Leaf Clover
- Wax Block
- Crystallized Honey Block
- Dyed Candles
- Scented Candles
- Hive Planks
- Honey Bricks
- Honey Lamp
- White Clover
- Pink Clover
- Bird of Paradise
- Honey Slime
- Better Luck This Time
- Full Scent
- An Apple a Day
- Ending Starvation
- The mod relies on Abnormals Core from now.
- Candles will not take any fall anymore.
- Wax will not be smoked anymore.
- Made a fix to several things with Flowerpots.
- Made a fix to BOP Cherry Beehive.
- The Honey Brick stonecutting recipes have got a fix too.
- Made preparation for future mods.
Below here are the mods that are compatible with Buzzier Bees:
- Extra Boats
- Bamboo Blocks
- The Endergetic Expansion
- Upgrade Aquatic
- Swamp Expansion
The previously-installed Minecraft Forge is the main requirement that you need to meet if you want to run this mod. Enjoy it!
How to install Buzzier Bees Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Buzzier Bees Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Buzzier Bees Mod is installed.