Author admin Posted on
Calculator (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 lets you try a special crafting mechanism. It also adds interesting content to Minecraft such as machines, items, trees, etc.
The mod is made by Ollie Landsdell. It aims to improve the way you craft items so you can have a new experience. You will explore amazing Calculators, nice items, cool machines, as well as other things.
You can make use of some Calculators that you can hold in your hands. They help you with various things such as:
- Merging items together
- Control your health and hunger
- Preserving energy
- Storing items
- Creating a world and changing it
You also have some abilities from them to product Networks based on Redstone and Flux, Machines, Food, etc.
Some Modules of the mod:
- Hunger Module
- Health Module
- Nutrition Module
- Basic Terrain Module
- Advanced Terrain Module
- Storage Module
- Energy Module
- Locator Module
- Atomic Calculator
- Dynamic Calculator
- Power Cube
- Reinforced Furnace
- Docking Station
- Stone Separator
- Hunger Processor
- Basic & Advanced Greenhouse
- Advanced Power Cube
- Algorithm Separator
- Health Processor
- Atomic Multiplier
- Flawless Greenhouse
- Carbon Dioxide Generator
Calculator (Forge) is a Technology mod adding armor, tools, and weapons to the game. It can be used in any modpack.
- Minecraft Forge
- Sonar Core
How to install Calculator (Forge) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Calculator (Forge) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Calculator (Forge) Mod Download Links