Author admin Posted on
Caliper Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is designed by DarkhaxDev to be a great collection of tools used for testing and developing modpacks. If you are excited about this possibility and want more explorations, get ready to follow the article right now.
Basically, the main function of the mod is to add a collection of tools. Players can use this collection to profile and test their mods or modpacks as well. This mod aims to contribute to the development of Minecraft mods and modpacks.
Profiling Features: Those are output to .minecraft/logs/caliper
- The number of mods each mod creator has in a modpack.
- The list of all event listeners in every mod.
- Provides registry usage statistics
- Provides load times of each mod
- Offer texture map memory usage as well as pollution.
- Load times for CraftTweaker script
- Bugs in pack setup like unacceptable mob spawning or recipes.
- Detecting MCreator
- The command: /caliper tp is used to TP player to dimension
- The command: /caliper recipe book|bookall|normal|normalall is used to print broken recipes
- The command: /caliper count entity|tile|ticktile|chunk is used to count loaded instances of things
If you are ready to use Caliper Mod for your own mods or modpack, don’t hesitate to download it for free here.
How to install Caliper Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Caliper Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Caliper Mod is installed.