Author admin Posted on
Calm Down Zombie Guy mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is available! It’s released to help you escape from unreasonable attacks from mobs when transitioning from the overworld from the Nether.
- Remove entity updates once exceeding a specified tick time
- The update priority will be set on entity distance to a character, and bosses or entities hitting somebody are usually permitted to up to date. Just runs on entities in the overworld
- Make every type of zombies stop attacking if their victim is in another dimension
- Cause all kinds of those scary creatures to take a break for a short time while they cannot search for the right way to reach their prey before they seek a newer path
- In vanilla of Minecraft, there is a 3 tick pause. With that, the pause will be between 1.5 and 4.5 seconds.
- Lowers lag by AI
Aside from fixing useless matches between players and mobs, Calm Down Zombie Guy will block monsters from approaching and grab you. In other words, it will solve and protect you from unnecessary situations effectively. Download and install Minecraft Forge according to your game will allow you to launch the adventure and dig deeper into the mod that you select. Let’s begin now!
How to install Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod is installed.
Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2