Author admin Posted on
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2 is a simple yet nice modification adding lots of blocks. You can customize and use them to build unique structures.
In Minecraft, you build structures using blocks. To make your structures more aesthetic, you must use unique blocks. Therefore, with the Cosmetic mod mentioned above, you should install it for a wide range of customizable vanilla blocks. The mod functions like an ultimate tool for builders. You will need it when you want to make something spectacular. The new blocks may look like common frames in their base form. However, they can imitate any block you cover them with in new forms. Thanks to this, you will have brand new blocks with new styles and shapes.
Feel free to add textures to all the blocks, stairs, fences, and even slopes that can be crafted. Carefully place blank blocks and then click the right mouse on any block to add textures. You have two new tools to use in this mod such as hammer and chisel. They can be utilized for more customization. Make use of them to modify the shape or direction of a block after you have placed it.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod takes inspiration from SuperSlopes and Dawn of the Modern World. It functions in the game only when you already installed Minecraft Forge. Try it now!
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Carpenter’s Blocks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is installed.