Author admin Posted on
Cauldron Recipes Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is designed to be a very cool mod with the aim of offering cauldrons with a data pack recipe system in the Minecraft game world. If you want to get more content of this mod, you are able to follow the article below.
As mentioned above, the basic feature of the mod is to add cauldrons coming along with a data pack recipe system so that mods and servers are possible to add new recipes to the vanilla cauldrons. As a result, this feature will make cauldrons recipes more diversified.
In addition, another function of the mod is to offer a few recipes for vanilla items so that your gaming experience will be greater with dozens of different recipes. In more detail, the mod consists of various recipes including:
- Torch or Redstone Torch -> Stick
- Dyed Wool -> White Wool
- Concrete Powder -> Concrete
- Sticky Piston -> Piston
- Dyed Carpet -> White Carpet
- Dyed Bed -> White Bed
- Lava Bucket -> Obsidian
In conclusion, Cauldron Recipes Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is definitely a cool mod that is always recommended for all Minecraft players who want to experience more recipes to the cauldrons. Additional to other recipes mods, the mod will make your gaming experience better. Don’t hesitate to download it for free here!
How to install Cauldron Recipes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cauldron Recipes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cauldron Recipes Mod is installed.
Cauldron Recipes Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
Cauldron Recipes Mod 1.15.2