Author admin Posted on
Cave Biomes Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is designed to be a fabric mod that comes with the addition of more than 25 new cave biomes to the Minecraft game. Read the article below if you want to have more explorations.
With the addition of over 25 new cave biomes, the mod mainly aims to improve and enrich your gaming experience! After installing the mod, you are able to start to discover bard new cave variants and include a lot of challenges and also have multiple rewards.
In the mod, the overworld is divided into two different layers. Layer 1 is from any cave above or at y29 while layer 2 is caves from y28 to y0. It is worth noting that cave biomes located in layer 1 mimic the biome of the overworld above them. For instance, caves in jungles will be filled with vines, and caves in deserts will be full of patches of sand. By contrast, cave biomes in layer 2 will not follow any current overworld biomes. Instead, they have their own biomes.
Lay 1 biomes:
- Fern cave (includes Taiga, Mega taiga & variants)
- Jungle cave (include Jungle & variants)
- Sand cave (include beach and sand)
- Red sand cave (include mesa biome and variants)
- Icy cave (include Snowy Tundra, Snowy beach, and Snowy taiga)
- Swamp cave (include Swamp)
- Grassy cave (include all other biomes)
Layer 2 biomes:
- Mushroom cave
- Lava cave
- Coal ore cave
- Diamond ore cave
- Gold ore cave
- Vine cave
- Magma cave
- Fully obsidian cave
- Lapis ore cave
- Iron ore cave
- Diorite cave
- Cobweb cave
- Watery cave
- Redstone ore cave
- Patchy obsidian cave
- And a lot more
Feel free to download Cave Biomes here without any hesitation and enjoy all of the new unique cave biomes.
How to install Just Cave Biomes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cave Biomes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cave Biomes Mod is installed.