Author admin Posted on
The Ceiling Torch Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a very simple but extremely useful mod with the cool feature that allows you to place torches on the ceiling in addition to the usual position options. Obviously, thanks to this mod, home lighting will become a lot easier. You also don’t need to place torches or lights in familiar places like before. Experience in Minecraft games will become much more interesting when you use this mod.
About Ceiling Torch mod
As mentioned above, after installing this mod you will be able to place a regular and red torch vertically or upside down. This can only be done on the lower part of the block. Obviously, the creation of these torches will help players save a lot of space during gameplay. These are also really useful tools for lighting places with narrow areas or near structures.
Interestingly, the torches this mod provides are able to function exactly as they should, even when placed on the ceiling, so you won’t have to worry about any unforeseen issues. when using this mod. Besides, this mod also supports both traditional and Redstone torches, and it is also compatible with other torch-based mods for you to experience freely.
If you want to know more about the Ceiling Torch mod, you can download it immediately. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge first in order for this mod can work effectively.
How to install Ceiling Torch Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ceiling Torch Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ceiling Torch Mod is installed.