Author admin Posted on
Champions Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod released for Minecraft. It adds elite mobs of various rarities, alongside advanced stats, possibilities, and more loot.
They are champions that can be found for any dangerous mob within the game. There are also numerous aspects of the mod that can be configured with the config file or the generated JSON ones. They help you or any players change and set up the difficulty with the diversity of the tool to fit their style.
All features in the mod
- Champion mobs are classified by ranks. When a valid mob is seen, it will be ranked.
- It’s easy to seek them by colored dots that they emit with their health bar.
- When ranking up, characters will grow stronger, get more abilities, and have more loot to drop.
- Ranks can be configured through the champions-ranks.toml file generated in the serverconfig folder.
- Affixes are special skills or attributes appearing with champion mobs.
- As same as ranks, affixes are configurable.
When you install the cool Champions mod, you can start to add enhanced versions of classic mobs to Minecraft the game. They will be visible in random positions in the world. They are menacing opponents. However, you shouldn’t ignore Minecraft Forge. Begin to download and learn how to install Forge now!
How to install Champions Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Champions Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Champions Mod is installed.