Author admin Posted on
Cherished Worlds Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a client-side Minecraft mod that has the ability to enable the players to pin or bookmark particular worlds. Don’t hesitate to read the article to get further information about this mod.
Have you ever felt annoyed when losing one of the interesting worlds you have made already? If you are creating multiple worlds as your preference and do not want to lose any of them, you should download and install this mod.
It is actually a unique Minecraft mod allowing the players to mark their favorite worlds as they want. You are able to choose your desired worlds and pin or bookmark them. After that, all of them will receive a noticeable asterisk mark. Your favorite worlds will be always shown at the top of the world selection list. Moreover, the mod helps to eliminate the possibility to delete the worlds until you deselect them. In order words, you can only delete any of them whenever they are unfavorited.
It is worth noting that the mod does not limit the number of your favorite worlds. It means that you are allowed to favor as many worlds as you want. If the players select multiple favorited worlds, they will arrange themselves by last played date like normal worlds.
The mod is client-side only so you do not need to install it on your server.
Let’s get started to download Cherished Worlds Mod for free here and start things off.
How to install Cherished Worlds Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cherished Worlds Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cherished Worlds Mod is installed.