Author admin Posted on
ChestShop (iConomyChestShop) Bukkit Plugins 1.16/1.15/1.14 is just a simple but strong system for creating physical shops utilizing signs and chests. It is not easy to make a shop. The system supplies some features such as shop protection and anti-lag protection, the player will no longer be nervous about your server’s economy.
How to make a shop
- Set a chest on the ground
- Set a sign 1 block away from the chest
On this sign, type:
- The first line will be automatically written with the player’s name by the plugin (if the player is allowed ChestShop.admin then the user can make a shop with the names of different players).
- The second line is the count of items to make a purchase .
- The next line is a mixture of purchase prices. Players have to show a price sign (such as ‘B’ – the price that will use to items Bought by the players – or ‘S’ – the Sell price) close the price – the prices are separated by a colon (:)
- The final line will keep the ID/name of the item. Type ‘?’ on the sign and the item will be auto-written with the one from the chest or the player could hit on the sign with the item.
Note: the player could use his/her real name on it. The player could figure out the name of the item he/she is keeping by doing /iteminfo
Admin Shop – a shop with endless items
First of all, the player must be sure that the player’s allowed the ChestShop.admin or that the user is an OP (operator). To create an admin shop, simply place “Admin Shop” (configurable in config.yml) on the initial line of the sign as soon as making the shop. Admin Shops do not ask the chest.
- /itemsinfo – obtain the information in terms of the item that the player’s holding
- /itemsinfo – obtain the information in terms of id or name that the player’s been given
- /csgive  – refer item with a particular ChestShop code to player
- /cstoggle – turn purchase notification messages
- /chestshop version – show the ChestShop version
- /chestshop reload – reload the ChestShop config and translate the message (this will not reload some features)
- /csaccess – turn possibility to purchase on shop whereas possess admin/access allowance and regularly being skipped
ChestShop (iConomyChestShop) Bukkit Plugins 1.16/1.15/1.14 also hooks into the following plugins to supply new functionality: AuthMe, Residence, Lockette, Deadbolt, OddItem, Heroes, ShowItem.
ChestShop (iConomyChestShop) Bukkit Plugins Download Links
Bukkit Plugins: 1.16
Bukkit Plugins: 1.15
Bukkit Plugins: 1.14
Bukkit Plugins: 1.12
Bukkit Plugins: 1.8.1
Bukkit Plugins: 1.7.9
Bukkit Plugins: 1.6.4