Author admin Posted on
Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 creates a chunkloader in Minecraft. Keep loading up the chunk to help grow your plants when you are not there.
Covers1624 is the author of the mod. Because he knows the world in Minecraft is split into chunks, players will need something to grow their plants. This is why he introduced the mod. It will add a block named chunkloader. When you place it, it will load up chunks around it even though there are no players online or near it.
This actually helps your plants a lot. You can keep the plants growing without any trouble. Also, your automatic quarries can sprint now regardless of you being there or not. The mod seems to be cool, doesn’t it? You will realize how the chunks become easier to use now due to this mod.
If you think Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ Mod is useful enough, then give it a try now. It does assist you a lot in managing your plant-growing process when you are not online in the game. There will be more other interesting Minecraft mods that optimize your experience. You can try this one as well as check out for other mods for more experiences.
How to install Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ Mod is installed.