Author admin Posted on
ChineseWorkshop Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a decorative mod in which you will be able to enjoy Chinese-styled building structures. That sounds interesting! If you love Chinese style, you should not miss this unique mod. Now you can follow the article below and get further information.
Are you a person who really loves Chinese-style constructions? Are you looking for a mod meeting your demand? Have you ever wanted to give an Asian touch to your constructions in the Minecraft world? If so, the mod is a completely perfect choice for you at the moment. We make sure you will be surprised by its greatness.
The mod is added into the Minecraft aiming to improve the aesthetic aspect. Primarily, it brings all of you several unique Chinese-styled building blocks that you can make use of to build East-Asian architectures simpler and more conveniently. The mod will offer you some great options that enable you to give an oriental touch to your buildings with a bunch of blocks that take inspiration from Chinese construction and Asian architecture Oriental.
- Tile roof
- Red Lantern
- Green columns
- Red column
- Paper window
- Diorite fence
- White lantern
- Tree altar
- Andesite fence
- Oak Chinese fence
- Stone Light
- Light Candle
- Bench, Table
- And a lot more
If you are excited about these Chinese-style constructions, don’t hesitate to download ChineseWorkshop Mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install ChineseWorkshop Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ChineseWorkshop Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ChineseWorkshop Mod is installed.
ChineseWorkshop Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2