Author admin Posted on
ChocoCraft [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 adds a new mob- Chocobo from the Final Fantasy RPG series to Minecraft. They will bring an exciting gaming experience to Minecraft followers.
About ChocoCraft mod
As you know, Chocobos are large, bipedal, and mostly flightless birds that come in a variety of colors. These birds are more useful than any other mount you’ve ever seen before, horses, and other animals in their bushes.
This mod includes 9 types of Chocobos, each with its own color and ability. You can tame them with Gysahl Greens and raise them like other animals in the game.
The white Chocobo runs super fast and has the ability to swim in the water. Yellow, pink, or red chocobos can fly and climb mountains quickly.
Meanwhile, the purple ones are only found in the Nether or End. They can fly through lava, do not fall, or has good fire resistance. There are also a few other variations of the aforementioned types.
You can find Chocobos in the mountains, in many different biomes but special types need to be hybridized in-game. The mod provides a useful guide in raising and training Chocobo with both the necessary information from the farming techniques.
Chocobos spawn near base biomes and ExtrabiomesXL. Chococraft mod also provides many hybrid recipes to create new varieties of Chocobos, blocks, and items for this unique mob.
Some features of the ChocoCraft mod
- Spawns in nearly all biomes of vanilla and ExtrabiomesXL. You can find the full list in this mod’s config file
- It can assume that the Natura Biome is not a spawnable site for Chocobos, although this requires further investigation.
- Chocobos are passive mobs. C will run away and try to hide when attacked.
- Chocobo comes in 9 different colors: Yellow, Blue, Green, White, Black, Yellow, Red, Pink, and Purple.
- Yellow is the only Chocobo that spawns naturally in the Overworld.
- It is possible to breed them to create different colored Chocobos
- On the other hand, purple Chocobos only appear in the Nether.
- Appear anywhere in the underworld.
- You can use Gysahl to tame and heal Chocobos.
- The Chocobo must be hand-fed by the Gysahl. After a random amount of Gysahl, it seems to develop a red or blue-collar like a dog, marking domestication.
- The number of Gysahl in Chococraft mod needed to tame can range from one to six. This taming process is very necessary to breed two Chocobos.
- You can raise Gysahl on a farm or on a farmland
- While harvesting planted Gysahl, it is likely that they will obtain Loverly or Golden Gysahl. Both of which are domestic mutants of the garden Gysahl variety and you can use them to breed Chocobos.
- You can also make Gysahl Greens with sugar to make Gysahl Raw Pickles. Then cook in the oven to create Gysahl Pickles for the player to eat.
- Gysahl has several other uses, such as Gysahl Cake, which makes Chocobo instantly grow, and Red and Pink Gysahl….
- You can breed all Chocobos together by feeding them Golden or Loverly Gysahls.
- Golden Gysahls give a 50% chance to mutate, while Loverlies give a 20% chance.
- Yellow chocobos have no special abilities and reproduce naturally in the wild.
- The green Chocobo can go up two high walls without having to jump. Breed two Yellow to create it
- Blue Chocobo move faster than normal chocobos on water. They also let you breathe with water.
- White Chocobos can climb and swim and are faster than Yellow, Green, or Blue Chocobos. Cross a Green with a Blue to create it.
- The Black Chocobo can climb, swim and jump higher while being faster than the White Chocobo. They also give you night vision. Cross a White with a Yellow to create it.
- The golden Chocobo can climb, fly and swim. They are immune to drop damage. Also the fastest to bond with the pink and red Chocobo. The hybrid between White and Black while using only Golden Gysahls to create it.
- Purple Chocobo has all the abilities of Gold with the addition of the ability to walk on lava. You can find them while roaming the Nether.
- The Red Chocobo has all the abilities of Gold. You can feed a yellow Chocobo with a red gysahl to create it.
- The Pink Chocobo has all the abilities of Gold. You can feed a gysahl pink yellow Chocobo to create it.
If you love the Final Fantasy game series, especially the iconic Chocobo bird, you should not ignore the Chococraft mod.
How to install ChocoCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ChocoCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.