Author admin Posted on
Chunk In A Globe Mod 1.15.2 is where you are able to experience the real mini-worlds in the Minecraft game. Let’s get started to follow the article below to have more discoveries about the mod.
The main function of the mod is to create a little Globe in which the players are able to enter. You are possible to make use of this small globe for decoration purposes of even use it as a hidden part of your base. It is worth noting that the mod has not been optimized for performance. As a result, it is able to cause some unwanted drops in FPS on the weaker computer or cause lag on servers with multiple players.
Globes will be made out of different base blocks. To start things off, you have to craft a globe. It is made from five glass and three base blocks (can be Grass, CobbleStone, or Wood, etc). After having this globe, you need to put it down on the ground and right-click on it in order to enter. You can see a real mini world inside this globe. The special thing is that you are able to build everything you want. You can turn it into small farmland or your small house. You can even use it as an inventory.
The mod needs Fabric and Fabric Loader to properly work.
Now download Chunk In A Globe for free without any hesitation and enjoy it right now.
How to install Chunk In A Globe Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Chunk In A Globe Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Chunk In A Globe Mod is installed.
Chunk In A Globe Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2