Author admin Posted on
Chunkt Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft mod with the aim of adding one new block in which if you put it down, it will make the Chunk is always loaded. That sounds interesting! Get ready to follow the article below to have more explorations.
Have you ever wanted trees and crops to grow while you are away on your journey? If so, the mod is a great choice.
The main function of the mod is to offer a chunk loader block that works with the ability to keep a chunk loader making use of the g Vanilla’s /forceload logic under the hood. Moreover, it also has the additional function of continuing to provide loaded chunks with random block ticks. In order words, your crops still tend to continue to grow and your mushrooms and grass will tend to continue to spread while you are away. The blocks are lightweight and they will not make use of any tile entities in Minecraft.
Let’s get started to download Chunkt for free here.
How to install Chunkt Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Chunkt Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Chunkt Mod is installed.