Author admin Posted on
If you are a longtime Minecraft player, you should definitely not ignore the Chutes Mod 1.12.2. The main feature of this mod is to insert 2 extremely useful new blocks, Wooden Chute and the Wooden Entry Chute, into the Minecraft world. Download the mod and explore today.
About Chutes mod
In fact, these blocks have interesting and extremely useful features for Minecraft players. Thanks to it the funneling of falling items are released from Droppers and the like or even can fill the air holes in the water.
In addition, they also have a great feature of being able to create small elevators with the support of fans. It is these elevators that will be an extremely useful tool to make moving in your Minecraft world easier.
Obviously, you can do all these actions with an empty space surrounded by solid blocks on all 4 sides. However, the advantage of this mod is that it can do it only in the space of an individual block more economically. Therefore, your Minecraft game experience will be significantly enhanced when you use this mod.
Chutes mod also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed for it to work effectively.
How to install Chutes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Chutes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.