Author admin Posted on
Classic Combat 1.16.4/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that brings the classic Minecraft combat system back. It changed an element and kept others.
If you are interested in the old combat system, you can try using the Server Utility mod called Classic Combat. The system is quite simple. Its purpose is to eliminate the cooldown from various weapons. Hence, you can strike for the weapon’s attack value.
Here is a changed element:
- It eliminated the attack cooldowns. You can deal damage for the attack value of the weapon that you are utilizing. It does not matter how long you utilized it.
Here are the elements that still be kept:
- You can still see the swing graphic when you deal damage to something.
- When a certain thing is attacked, it will drop the damaged hearts.
- It is still possible for you to dual wield.
- You can still utilize shields.
- The cooldown indicator still displays and functions. However, it will not have any effects.
Classic Combat Mod makes your gaming experience better. You can put it into your modpack and give credit to the mod’s author prior to use. Besides, you are required to install Minecraft Forge for the mod.
How to install Classic Combat Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Classic Combat Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.