Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.1 Minecraft Mods 1.17.1
Clear Water Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2/1.12.2
Clear Water Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a miscellaneous modification for Minecraft. Its function is to eliminate the fog from the cubic water.
If you have any difficulty in having too much fog, you can eliminate it from the cubic water easily now. You can do this thanks to the mod called Clear Water. It is quite simple, however, it is kind of handy. There will be no fog from the cubic water thanks to this mod. Also, you can navigate it without having to use any potions.
The water becomes clear now! In other words, you can see everything on the surface easily. But, this also counts on the time of day. For instance, you may not be capable of viewing far underwater when the night comes. In case it is in the afternoon, your scope of visibility will be increased.
Clear Water is a mod for Forge. This means you are required to install Minecraft Forge first prior to the installation of the mod.
How to install Clear Water Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Clear Water Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Clear Water Mod is installed.
Clear Water Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.17.1
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2