Author admin Posted on
The ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins 1.16/1.15/1.14 is designed to decrease the lagg on either the Spigot or the Bukkit servers which can prevent it from the optional features.
Though there is no way to repair the plugins at all, it will clear most of it. Once you use the vast server of more than 20 users. Thanks to that, you just only simply use some /lagg with the clear commands which will drastically and remove some waste RAM/CPU usage by effortless remove some of your configured entities.
Main features of the ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins
- Completely Configurable.
- The users will not adjust the exact times once the server is removed from the lagg.
- Console the support for most of the commands.
- It limits the AI processing attributes.
- It can remove the old logs in the enabling servers.
- It only can enable features that are very lightweight.
- You can control the real-time module.
- It is very straightforward to use the commands.
- It locates the abused or overcrowded chunks.
- There is still an option to limit all the mob spawners.
- Entity limiter once you download this ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins to your device.
- It can reduce the lag.
- It gives permission support to all the users.
- It decreases the CPU or Ram usage.
- It has the ability to stop all the reactions of the TNT chain.
Commands of this ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins
- /lagg clear: It clears the entities, with the permission of the lagg.clear.
- /lagg check: It counts all the entities with the permission of the lagg.check.
- /lagg reload: It will reload the config or the schedulers with the permission of the lagg.reload in the ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins.
- /lagg killmobs: It kills all the mobs with the permission of the lagg.killmobs.
- /lagg areas: It can remove all the entities within the given radius with the permission of the lagg.ares.
- /lagg unloadchunks: It unloads some unnecessary-needed chunks with the permission of the lagg.unloadchucks.
- /lagg chunk: It will locate some possible laggy chunks with the permission of the lagg.chunk.
- /lagg tpchunk: It can teleport to the chunks with the permission of the lagg.tpchunk.
- /lagg admin: It manages the modules of the clear lag with the permission of the lagg.admin.
- /lagg gc: It attempts the free memory with the permission of the lagg.gc.
- /lagg tps: It will help the users with viewing the current TPS with the permission of the lagg.tps.
- /lagg halt: It temporary disable the essential of some server functions which are mob spawning and so on, with the permission of the lagg.halt.
- /lagg : It shows the useful page with the permission of the lagg.help.
The ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins 1.16/1.15/1.14 is available at the present time so you can download it to your computer anytime you want.
ClearLagg Bukkit Plugins Download Links
Bukkit Plugins: 1.16
Bukkit Plugins: 1.15
Bukkit Plugins: 1.14
Bukkit Plugins: 1.13
Bukkit Plugins: 1.12
Bukkit Plugins: 1.9
Bukkit Plugins: 1.8.1
Bukkit Plugins: 1.7.9