Author admin Posted on
Cloth Config API Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a modification for Minecraft Fabric/Forge functioning on the client side only. You should add it to the client.
This API and Library mod is a config screen API. The mod was made for Fabric and Forge only. By using this API mod, you will have a chance to obtain an exclusive interface. Then, you can easily approach your crafting settings and recipes. The purpose of this tool is to let you gain success without any troubles. Also, it gives you a broad scope to figure out your possibility. If you want to know the complete potential of the mod, you must download and install it in Minecraft now.
Here is the basic feature of the mod:
- You can configure the screen in the game.
Although there is no content added by the mod now, you can still expect to have some in the forthcoming time. The mod also has some different tastes such as:
- Cloth Config
- Cloth API
- Cloth Config
- Cloth Basic Math
Requirements of Cloth Config API:
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install Cloth Config API (Forge) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cloth Config API (Forge) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cloth Config API (Forge) Mod is installed.
Cloth Config API (Forge) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4