Author admin Posted on
You are required to install CodeChicken Core 1.8.+Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 first for the use of mods by ChickenBones. This library mod helps other mods perform easily.
ChickenBones is a famous mod maker in the Minecraft gaming community. He has contributed a lot to the community when he releases a multitude of handy mods. They aim to improve the gameplay as well as players’ experience. Because these mods need to have updates over time, the author decided to make a library mod. He will utilize the library to upgrade them at the same time without spending much time or resources. Therefore, you must install this API and Library mod before you go for other mods of this author.
Since its purpose is to just support other mods in terms of performance in the game, it does not come with any effects. Because all supported mods share the same set of code, the author decided to add the code to this library. By doing so, he can decrease the size of file and save time when he updates them. If you don’t install the library first, you cannot launch other mods in the game.
Chicken-Bones has lots of mods that require this library to operate, for instance:
- Not Enough Items
- Chicken Chunks
- Ender Storage
- Wireless Redstone
CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ will take effect in the game provided that you have done installing Minecraft Forge.
How to install CodeChicken Core 1.8.+Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CodeChicken Core 1.8.+Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CodeChicken Core 1.8.+Mod is installed.