Author admin Posted on
CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2, which is for free download here, is designed to be a useful mod working as a library of systems. It comes along with the main function of making different aspects of Minecraft modding easier. If you are excited about this mod and want to explore further information about how effectively it works, you can follow the article below.
If you have played Minecraft for a long time, you surely know the existence of library mods. Minecraft developers try to create and program these mods with the aim of being able to support many mods at the same time. It is a great way to maximum saving resources. And the mod the article introduces above is one of them.
This mod consists of a lot of tools in order to make Minecraft modding easier. In more detail, it includes libraries for 3D math and transformations. In addition, it also contains useful libraries for packets, configuration, model rendering, colors, asm as well as some other useful things.
Programmed to be a library, the mod will consist of no effect if you have it installed independently. As a result, it is used together with those mods that need it to properly operate.
Now you can download CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod is installed.
CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2