Author admin Posted on
CodeChickenCore Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.6.4 brings back a common library for Not Enough Items. To see more about the details of the present creation, please keep reading here!
All about CodeChickenCore
It is one of the most useful changes to Minecraft, including various versions.
In general, you will receive a room of classes, in which, ChickenBones mods can approach and utilize.
It’s necessary to install that building as soon as possible in case you’re going to set out anything.
Note! That belongs to the coremods folder.
Especially, the existing Core is no longer in use. V1.11+ has been merged into the CodeChicken Lib.
Meanwhile, CC Core won’t locate CodeChicken Lib automatically. Please put it in your /mods folder not /mods/.
You can register to become a patron so you will catch up with the latest updates.
CodeChickenCore Mod actually contains a base common code for every ChickenBones mod. To embark on checking more features, you can begin to download and set up Minecraft Forge.
How to install CodeChickenCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CodeChickenCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CodeChickenCore Mod is installed.