Author admin Posted on
Coloured Tooltips Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2, as its title, mainly aims to enable Minecraft players to modify the default colors of tooltips in the Minecraft game world. If you want to know more about how unique it works, follow the article below.
As mentioned above, the main feature of the mod is to change the tooltip colors. To do it, you are able to configure the configuration file from the config/colouredtooltips.cfg with the version 1.12.2 and config/colouredtooltips-client.toml with the version 1.13 and later. Essentially, the mod makes use of the color format named ARGB hex strings.
Those are the same as the normal RGB hex strings, however, they include two additional characters at the beginning in order to control transparency. In case you have not used hex colors or are not quite familiar with them, it is highly recommended for you to make use of an online color picker in order to obtain the color you need. And the mod will alter the colors of the tooltips that utilize tooltip rendering code of Forge. This consists of item tooltips as well as certain GUI tooltips
In short, Coloured Tooltips Mod makes sure to bring all of you a unique and weird feature in-game in order to improve your gaming experience. Try downloading this mod for free and enjoy its greatness.
How to install Coloured Tooltips
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Coloured Tooltips downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Coloured Tooltips is installed.
Coloured Tooltips Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2