Author admin Posted on
Give your Minecraft sessions some coziness using Comfy Cozy Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. This mod brings a lot of blocks for you to decorate.
Now, you can turn the world in Minecraft into a cozy place! To that end, you are recommended to download this modification. It provides you with a wide range of decorative blocks. The objective of it is to give your world more coziness. You will definitely love all of its elements, such as blocks, items, and even mobs. All of them harmonize with each other to keep players satisfied.
Feel free to make use of a wide range of household items, for instance, vases, an aquarium, colored ribbons, etc. Also, you can even utilize decorative trees as well as make cakes. Why don’t you add some comfort to them in your rooms? You will love it!
Here are some features of the mod for you to utilize:
- There is a wide range of decorations you can use, such as Cushions, Fish Tanks, Awnings, Bunting, and Daruma!
- You can modify the appearance or the mode of some blocks using the Cozy Hammer.
- If you are into food, you can cultivate Strawberries, Oats, and Cinnamon. Then, you can use them to make various foods, for instance, Strawberry Cake, Oatmeal, Snickerdoodles, Taiga Toast, and Jam.
- You also encounter some creatures on your adventures, like Dirty Pigs, Shroomini, Furnace Golem, Oat Lamb, and so forth.
Using Comfy Cozy is quite easy and simple. However, you still have to ensure that you already installed Minecraft Forge so you can run the mod. Enjoy it!
How to install Comfy Cozy Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Comfy Cozy Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Comfy Cozy Mod is installed.