Author admin Posted on
CompactSolars Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a utility for the IndustrialCraft 2 mod. With this mod, you can exploit solar energy in an effective way.
As you know the Industrial Craft mod allows players to create many types of electrical power such as fusion energy, atomic energy, wind energy, etc. Most of the ways of creating those types of energy have disadvantages. However, solar energy is not the same. Instead, with this addon, IC2 players can easily make use of solar energy in an effective way. It brings lots of new solar panel arrays that work like many solar panels merged in a block. Check out all types of solar energy in the section below!
- The LV Solar Hat: This is a helmet that works like an upgraded Solar Helmet.
- The MV Solar Hat: This helmet is like an enhanced Solar Helmet charging a used BatPack, Lappack, Advanced Lappback, etc.
- The HV Solar Hat: This helmet can charge any used utilities and armor, like a GraviChestPlate, a Lappack, or a QuantumSuit set.
- The Low Voltage Solar Array: This block is an update from the common Solar Panel. It can create power at a rate equal to the Advanced Solar Panel.
- The Medium Voltage Solar Array: This is the second-level solar array creating 64 EU per tick.
- The High Voltage Solar Array: This is the third and topmost level of solar arrays.
The requirement of CompactSolars Mod:
- Minecraft Forge
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod
How to install Compact Solars Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Compact Solars Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Compact Solars Mod is installed.