Author admin Posted on
Compacter Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is added into the Minecraft mod with the single addition of a new block called Compacter. If you want to add this useful mod into your game, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
As mentioned above, the mod comes along with a new block known as the Compacter. In fact, this Compacter will depend on an internal inventory as well as external I/O such as ducts or hoppers. It is worth noting that the Compacter is able to intelligently compact materials recursively and it can perform everything in a tick only with only 20 Redstone Flux every crafting operation.
For example, it can compact 192 iron nuggets in total into 3 ingots, 3 nuggets, and 2 blocks. Especially, this block can detect automatically and move the output having further compactable recipes to existing input slots once it operates recursively. Furthermore, Compacter will avoid all items without packaging recipes of the set mode from inputted.
- The Compacter will attempt to craft input items in a 2×2 pattern of 3×3 one. After that, it will output the result.
- The Compacter will work and process infinite items per tick as long as there are enough items and energy.
- You are allowed to set the Compacter to function only once the Redstone signal is applied.
- You can enable the recursive compacting mode from the GUI. This mode will attempt to combine outputted items one more time such as compresses cobble.
- The compacter will make use of the EU of Redstone Flux for all operations.
- Redstone control: Always off, Always one, low signal, high signal.
- Rate of operation: As many as possible every tick.
- RF provided per operation: 20RF
- RF input rate: 5000RF/t
- RF buffer: 20000RF
- EU provided per operation: 5 EU
- EU buffer: 5000EU
- EU input rate: 1250EU/t
- EU tier: MV
How to install Compacter Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Compacter Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Compacter Mod is installed.