Author admin Posted on
CompactStorage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 compresses the necessary amount of storage blocks for you. This mod also provides you with chests and backpacks.
The basics of the modification
This is a Storage mod for Minecraft, aiming to press down the amount of storage blocks that you need. The first crucial element in the mod is the chest. There are plenty of chests with a customizable size which can be 24×12 slots. The next thing you can use in the mod is a backpack. All backpacks come with a similar maximum size to the chests. The last thing you can use is the Builder which is utilized for crafting the chest. Here is some information about the Builder:
- It gives you top options for the chest, including the size and color. The values of the size have a direct effect on the materials needed for making the chest.
- The Builder is also the place where you make backpacks.
Besides, you can approach new things such as Barrels and Drums in the latest update of the mod. You can use a Barrel to store 64 stacks of an item. Meanwhile, a Drum allows you to store 32,000mB of a liquid.
Types of backpacks and chests in CompactStorage
As mentioned above, backpacks and chests are the two crucial elements for the mod. They come in many types such as:
- Quadruple Backpack
- Quintuple Backpack
- Sextuple Backpack
- Double Backpack
- Triple Backpack
- Double Chest
- Triple Chest
- Quadruple Chest
- Quintuple Chest
- Sextuple Chest
If you have a problem with the amount of storage blocks, then CompactStorage mod seems to be a good solution for you. Feel free to add it to your modpacks, but make sure you give credit to the author of the mod. It also requires you to install the following files first:
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric Modloader (for Minecraft 1.15 or above)
- Fabric API (for Minecraft 1.15 or above)
How to install CompactStorage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CompactStorage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CompactStorage Mod is installed.