Author admin Posted on
Compressed Items (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 are decorative blocks in Minecraft. However, they give your warehouse more space to store items.
A great mod that gives you more space to store items
When you have a variety of items but your warehouse cannot store them all, then you can think about using the Compressed Items. It is a mod that gives you a storage solution.
All items that are compressed serve as decorative blocks. Although they are used for decoration, they still have a goal. These blocks aim to have more storage space.
There are some items that take up a large amount of space in your warehouse, like leather, eggs, feathers, etc. Now, you can give them some free space.
The main feature of Compressed Items Mod
You may have known the main feature of this mod by just learning its name:
- You can compress all items in Minecraft.
- Compressing items will turn them into a block form.
- The block that is compressed is worth 9 items.
- By compressing items, you can give more storage for other items that usually take up much space.
Items you can compress using this Storage mod
You can compress some items such as:
- Seeds: You compress them into Sack of Wheat Seeds
- Sticks: They can be compressed into Block Branches
- Gunpowder: You compress it into Sack of Gunpowder.
- Sugar Canes: They can be compressed into Sugar Cane Block.
- Apple and Golden Apple: You compress them into Apple and Golden Apple Block.
- Charcoal: It can be compressed into Block of Charcoal.
- Totem of Undying: You compress it into Totem Block.
- Flint: You compress it into Flint Block.
Besides, the mod also provides you with more compact items like:
- Blaze Rod
- Ender Pearl
- Nether Star
- And more
The reason why the compressed items are called decorative blocks is that they are in the block form after compression. In the future, the author will bring more compressed blocks to the mod. Hence, your experience will become much better.
There is also a fix that was added to Compressed Items Mod. This fix makes the multiplayer mode more compatible. The mod is functional in the game when you complete its requirement.
How to install Compressed Items Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Compressed Items Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.