Author admin Posted on
ConnectedTexturesMod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is programmed to be a useful mod coming along with the main function of offering advanced rendering strategies. If you want more exploration of how it works, you are able to read the article right now.
The mod extends to the vanilla system in order to enable contextual rendering in more complicated ways. Specifically, it will provide advanced rendering strategies, enable resource packs to add, emissivity, connected textures, patterning, and a lot more.
This mod attempts to perform everything “by the book” as far as rendering is related. In order words, there will be no ASM hook for 1.7 style rendering, and all things will be deal with through baked models. The mod will make use of the baked model offered by vanilla and then customize it on demand in order to appropriate the additional rendering effects that are specified in the CTM JSON data. Furthermore, the mod also offers useful ways for resource packs and mods in order not to be wholly dependent on CTM, they are able to render something totally different once CTM is present with some additional lines of JSON.
- In fact, the origination of the mod is from the rendering code powering Chisel via the Minecraft version 1.10.2. And after that, it has been separated and created to be a functional library mod with its own features.
- The main function of the mod is to enable resource pack creators as well as modders to make complicated render effects like connected textures, glowing elements, as well as patterned textures, etc. Especially, it enables all of this but not depend on any code whatsoever.
- CTM is able to be used without needing to write a line of code. All things you want will be shown to the resource system via the model and mcmeta JSON files.
Now you are able to download ConnectedTexturesMod for free here and experience all of its greatness.
How to install ConnectedTexturesMod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ConnectedTexturesMod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ConnectedTexturesMod is installed.
ConnectedTexturesMod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2