Author admin Posted on
CookieCore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an available-to-use core library that consisting of several different features. They are the items that the development team utilizes in their mods.
What does CookieCore contain?
It is a library with an access transformer, helpers, and registries. As with other same creations, other mods by its developer will require it so they can run without crashes.
Aside from launching the current product, you are able to deploy it in your mod pack, in your mod, and wherever.
CookieCore is an API and Library mod that you should install before starting the mods from the collection. Don’t forget to download and locate Minecraft Forge!
How to install CookieCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CookieCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.