Author admin Posted on
If one day you feel like the world of Minecraft becomes boring, CoralReef Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will make this feeling disappear. It is obvious that this mod will add many colorful coral square blocks under the biome of the water environment such as ocean, river, or beach, creating a colorful and vivid Minecraft game world. Please download and try this mod now!
About CoralReef mod
In fact, this mod is mainly for decoration purposes, but in a certain aspect, this is also an alternative to collecting dyes in-game.
It is no doubt that the ocean system in Minecraft is quite large and endless, stretching from biome to biome, but not much care about the landscape. So it will make the players become more bored when playing continuously for a long time. That is the reason why this mod is developed to create more beautiful, brilliant, and attractive oceans.
Now, this mod will add a lot of new blocks, be it aquatic species or light sources on the seabed. That inspires players to explore the ocean, learn about marine species and the magical world of light below. Of course, you also have to notice to the potential danger from the sharp coral reefs to avoid the accident when exploring.
Of course, there are many other features of this mod that you can learn in the using process. To get more wonderful experiences, please install Minecraft Forge first if you want to use the CoralReef mod. Good luck to you.
How to install CoralReef Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CoralReef Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CoralReef Mod is installed.