Author admin Posted on
Cornflower Mod 1.15.2 is made and developed to be a magic-themed Minecraft mod coming along with a lot of attractive things. Let’s get started to discover deeper the mod through the useful information the article gives.
In fact, this magic-themed mod is based around a flower. That is the reason why its name is Cornflower. At the moment, this mod provides only some things but in the near future, it will add some new unique features.
Cornflower essence is an item that you are able to obtain when you break a cornflower. It can be used for crafting a wand Bottle essence. You need to craft it with cornflower essence on the top of a glass bottle.
The wand is definitely a useful tool for the players to initiate crafting in the game as well as instruct magical beings.
In order to turn a cornflower into a cornflower cauldron, you just need to right-click on a vanilla cauldron with that cornflower. You can fire it up using a campfire. You are able to right-click in items and finish things off simply using a click of the wand in order to create several items in this mod.
Timeworn brick is a brick for decoration purpose that is made out of a brick and a cornflower essence in the cauldron. Fey in a bottle is a small jar that you are able to put it down and release creatures inside it using a click of the wand. It is made out of bottled essence, a diamond, and a clay ball.
That is all about Cornflower. Feel free to download the mod here.
How to install Cornflower Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cornflower Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cornflower Mod is installed.
Cornflower Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2