Author admin Posted on
Corpse Complex Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2contains a series of different configuration options to the Death System in-game. Now, you can manage inventory loss, experience loss, and values relating to hunger, respawn potion effect, and other mods.
Main features of Corpse Complex
Here are the full details of the key features inside Corpse Complex. Keep in mind that every configuration choice is active both through the config file and the Minecraft config GUI!
Inventory – Configuration Options:
It’s possible to direct what occurs in your store once you die, alongside optionally adding another Soulbinding enchantment. The second item will assist you to maintain particular equipment.
It’s easy to toggle Categories in any combination! Modules will be disabled by default. Therefore, you can pick which certain functions and selections that you like to turn on.
They are applicable to those who are on respawn, comprising a newer customizable ability called Memento Mori. It can change attributes.
You can run the Experience Loss and Experience Orb Generation easily.
It’s feasible to control what affects your hunger level when you cannot stay alive and while spawning again.
Switch off Bed Spawns or give gamers a scroll to go back to the location where they fall down
It’s completely tested and can exist with:
Gravestone mod – Graves by NightKosh
Corail Tombstone: Experience features are not compatible. Mining can block themselves. It’s essential to select Config possibilities from Corail Tombstone.
Tomb Many Graves 2
Tough as Nails
Cosmetic Armor Reworked
Engage in Corpse Complex mod you will have the chance to learn much more about your life in Minecraft. Remember to install Minecraft Forge before you play! It’s necessary to deploy your plans! Much fun!
How to install Corpse Complex Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Corpse Complex Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Corpse Complex Mod is installed.