Author admin Posted on
Corpse Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed with the function of bringing a corpse, as its title, into the Minecraft game. That sounds interesting! Let’s get started to read the article to have more explorations about this mod.
As mentioned above, the mod will add a corpse into the game. This corpse will come out whenever you die consisting of all items included inside your inventory.
When you die, the corpse will spawn at your death location. Especially, your player skin will be used for the corpse. It will include all items that you had when you die. It is worth noting that it can keep an unlimited number of items. In order to access the items, you need to right-click the corpse. As soon as you take out all of your items, the corpse will disappear immediately. Notice that the corpse is impossible to burn in lava or fall into the void.
The corpse will change into a skeleton after one hour. This indicates that the corpse existed for a longer time in the game. It will not change the function of the corpse.
You are able to obtain all items back into their original slots whenever you transfer the items.
- You can press the ‘U’ key if you want to view all of your past deaths.
- You are possible to get your lost items back if you are playing in creative mode.
- You are also allowed to view the death history of other players by entering /death history as an operator.
Recovering lost items:
- You can use the “Items” button in the death history GUI in order to gain lost items back. But remember that you can just take out your items in creative mode.
Teleporting to the death location:
- In order to teleport you to the death location, you need to click on the “Location” area in the death history GUI to display the corresponding command. It consists of the dimension and the coordinates as well.
That is all about Corpse Mod. Download it for free here.
How to install Corpse Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Corpse Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Corpse Mod is installed.