Author admin Posted on
Crafting Station Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2, which is for free download here, is designed to be a small mod that comes along with the only addition of this mod from Tinkers’ Construct. If you are excited about this mod and really want more discover about how interesting it brings us, you can read the article below.
If you are a regular player of Minecraft for a long period of time, you are possible to hear or know about Tinkers’ Construct. It is a very great mod that comes along with the possibility of adding new ways for crafting weapons and tools. In addition, it also offers in the game many objects such as new blocks, new mobs, and a lot more. The mod is highly recommended for all of the players of Minecraft.
At the moment, Tinkers’ Construct has one unique innovation that is a new block: Crafting Station. That block comes along with the possibility of picking up nearby inventories. In fact, the mod is considered to be an upgraded version of the Crafting Table because of some reasons. One of the most special features of Crafting Station is that when you place an item into it, and exit, this item will not fly out but still in Crafting Station.
In order to create a Crafting Station, you only have to place the Crafting Table in the manufacturing box. That’s it.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download this Crafting Station Mod for free here and enjoy this upgraded version with new improved features.
How to install Crafting Station Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mod is installed.