Author admin Posted on
CraftPresence Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4, which is for free download here, is programmed as a useful mod coming along with the main function of totally customizing the way other players see you play Minecraft through the JNA and Discord’s Rich Presence API. Now you are able to read the article below in order to get further information about how it works.
Essentially, the mod brings all of you these following unique features so that your gaming experience in Minecraft can be improved significantly.
- In addition to the great possibility to alter your Discord Status from “Playing Minecraft”, it also provides a couple of customization options in order to wholly specify the way other players see you play Minecraft game. Actually, the customization capabilities are infinite from displaying your current biome to dimension that you are in, and even the server you are in. The only limitation is how creatively the players customize their display.
- Currently, the mod has the ability to detect whether the player’s Launch Directory consists of a valid a Technic installedPacks File, a Twitch Manifest, a MCUpdater Instance, or a MultiMC Instance. In case having, the mod will place the Packs Name in the player’s Display and display its Icon as well.
At the moment, the mod provides these following commands as below:
- /cp view: it is a help command with the function of showing commands available in order to see a lot of Display Data
- /cp reload: It will help to reload Mod Data
- /cp reboot: Use this command to reboots the RPC
- /cp shutdown: by contrast with /cp reboot, this command uses to shutdown RPC (You are able to turn on this command from /cp reboot)
- /cp request: This command allows you to view Join Request information
- /cp view currentData: Use this command to show your current RPC data in text form.
- /cp view assets (large | small | all): It will show up all available Asset IconKeys for you.
- /cp view dimensions: It will show out all dimension names for you to use, in case you enable the Showing Current Dimension.
- /cp view biomes: Use this command to show all Biome Names available to utilize, if you enable the Showing Current Biome.
- /cp view servers: Use this command to show all existing Server Addresses for utilizing, if you activate the Show Game State.
- /cp view guis: Use this command to show all existing GUI Names for utilizing if you enable Per-GUI.
- /cp view items: It will show all existing Item Names to utilize if you enable Per-Item.
- /cp (help | ?): It is a Help Command using to show these Above Commands and these explanations as well.
Additionally, the mod also provides several placeholders aiming to make things easier and simpler. Specifically,
- Biome Placeholders
- Main menu message Placeholders
- Dimension Placeholders
- GUI Placeholders
- Item/Entity Placeholders
- And much more
We can’t reveal too much information about CraftPresence Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4, it is better if you can download it for free here and continue to get more exploration.
CraftPresence Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2