Author admin Posted on
CreeperFix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an extremely special mod that has the ability to adjust the damage done by Creeper and make them less scary. Obviously, if you are a fan of the Minecraft game, there is no reason for you to skip this mod in the future.
About CreeperFix mod
As you know, Creeper is one of the scariest mobs in Minecraft. They often sneak up on the player and explode. It can even destroy the player or worse, destroy the environment around you. That is why this mod is designed to minimize the above harmful effects.
After installing this mod, it will allow you to set the type of damage and Creeper can deal with Minecraft world. Undoubtedly, this mod will contribute to making mobs much gentler and more pleasant than the original game. This is also a small element that helps to simplify your Minecraft game.
Obviously, your Minecraft world survival will become much simpler when using the Creeper Fix mod. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge and first in order to make this mod to become a useful tool for you when playing Minecraft.
How to install CreeperFix Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CreeperFix Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.