Author admin Posted on
CrocMod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds many types of Crocs into the Minecraft game with the aim of diversifying the creature aspect as well as enrich the gaming experience for the players. Let’s follow the article below to have further information.
Crocs the mod adds will naturally spawn in all biomes that take origination from the BiomeGenBase class. In order words, these crocs will spawn in all of the biomes from the ExtraBiomesXL mod. Similar to Turtle and Lizards, Crocs don’t spawn in any cold biomes, the End, or the Nether. They are also passive mobs so you are impossible to tame or breed them. Notice that some of them are not friendly. Be careful!
Specifically, Crocs will spawn in river, beach, swampy, wet, and water kind biomes.
- This croc will attack some animals like pigs, sheep, cows, as even the players both day or night time.
- It is very strong so it is difficult to kill. Remember to use a weapon.
- Fortunately, this croc is quite slow so the players are able to outrun it.
Besides it, the mod also adds Alligator and Large Crocodile.
Quickly download CrocMod for free here and start things off.
How to install CrocMod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CrocMod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CrocMod is installed.