Author admin Posted on
Cucumber Library Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is another helpful library of Minecraft. It also functions the same way as other libraries. Follow this article to know exactly how it works.
If you have utilized Minecraft for a long time, you will definitely know that Minecraft developers always try to design and offer into the game useful mods with the function of a core mod. The main purpose of these mods is to include important sets of codes and some small additions for corresponding mods. The appearance of them plays a significant role in the normal operation of other mods.
Similarly, Cucumber Library Mod also consists of shared code and functionality utilized by BlakeBr0’s mods. These mods will receive sets of essential codes, documents, data, and frameworks from this common library for working properly. Merging the common code used by BlakeBr0’s mods into a library will reduce file size, save time, as well as support optimization. These supported mods are as below:
- Mystical Agriculture
- Mystical Customization
- Extended Crafting
- Mystical Agradditions
- Iron Jetpacks
- More Buckets
- Iron Jetpacks
Note that this mod only holds shared code and it offers no content on its own. Consequently, if being installed independently, it will not contain any effect or functionality. You have to get it installed available before installing any of these mods above to prevent any errors.
In conclusion, Cucumber Library Mod also works similarly with other library mods. You can download it for free through the link attached and are possible to use shared code from this mod for your mod operation.
How to install Cucumber Library Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Cucumber Library Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cucumber Library Mod is installed.