Author admin Posted on
Curios API Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is added into the Minecraft game to be actually a flexible and extendable accessory and equipment API for both developers and users. If you are excited about it and want more exploration, you are able to follow the article right now.
Primarily, the main objective of this accessory is to offer essential functionality for developers in order to be possible to conveniently and compatibly add extra accessory or equipment slots. In addition, it also brings users the possibility of configuring those slots as they want. By default setting, this mod adds no new content except for an inventory GUI. In fact, there are only two items. The latter is just available via the Creative menu and essentially considered to be examples for developers using once they code their own integration.
The mod comes along with a lot of outstanding features including:
- Extendable equipment slots via a central library:
- Via an identifier registry, new equipment slots are able to be created and managed simply.
- Identical identifiers are merged together in order to prevent any functional redundancies as well as offer absolute compatibility to potential items
- Unique identifiers are still able to be made use of to mark unique types if appropriate.
- Slots are just created on-demand:
- It is a fact that all slots will be made only as needed meaning that by default, there will no slots included. This feature will help to decrease cases in which one or more redundant slots are available but not include any suitable items to go into the slot.
- Slots are totally customizable:
- Slots are able to have customizable backgrounds, various sizes, and be turned off or hidden.
- Via the API, developers are possible to access functions in order to turn on or turn off a player’s slots as well as add or clear a specific number of slots.
- Flexible item->curio relations making use of the convenient vanilla tag system:
- Primarily, potential curios will be chosen via the vanilla tag system. This means classifying items into curio categories will be as easy and simple as making a .json file in the data/curios/tags folder.
- Items are able to be classified into multiple curios type to your preference as long as they are tagged in the suitable files.
- Completely integrated with other inventory mechanics:
- Essentially, Mending and Curses will be able to function well with all applicable items that are equipped in the curio slots.
- Additionally, there are a variety of small features for developers to use in order to easily integrate their items and mechanics into the curio system.
- Accessible from a single GUI:
- This mod comes along with its own GUI that is accessible from the inventory. It will display all the existing slots to a player. From this, players are able to view all expanded equipment slots in a central position without having to access different inventory GUIs.
Now you can download Curios API Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 for free here without any hesitation and enjoy all of its greatnesses.
Curios API Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4