Author admin Posted on
Custom Backgrounds Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 will refresh the look of the old background of the menu in Minecraft. The mod works on the client-side.
Are you fed up with the boring dirt background of Minecraft’s menu? Do you want to change it into something newer? Now, you can completely do that by using a Miscellaneous mod called Custom Backgrounds. This is the mod for the client-side only. Although it is quite small, it is still worth your try. When you install it on the client, the mod will come in a random mode. In other words, it will choose a background randomly then turn it into a new one.
You can open the config file (Fixed-Background) to set your own background if you want. Just make sure you have a Resource Location. Besides, you can apply the mod to various blocks or textures from other mods. You can use resource packs or Resource Loader to utilize your own texture.
Custom Backgrounds is a free mod for you to use in any modpacks. It requires nothing but Minecraft Forge being installed beforehand.
How to install Custom Backgrounds Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Custom Backgrounds Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Custom Backgrounds Mod is installed.