Author admin Posted on
Custom Starter Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 gives you a right to manage the items you want to begin with upon the first-time login.
For players who log into the game for the first time, they may find it hard to handle the items they want to start with. Therefore, a Server Utility mod is out to help them, which is called Custom Starter Gear. By installing the mod to Minecraft, you will find it easy to control exactly the items you can commence with.
The mod has several crucial features such as:
- It puts items back in the same slots with assistance for armor and empty hand.
- Blocks, manuals, as well as items provided by different mods are eliminated.
- You simply start a command with the items you want in the inventory to configure the mod.
- Although it is used as a mod for the server-side only, you can still use it in single-player.
- The mod also gives support to kits that you use for crucial things such as quest maps.
How to use the mod:
- First, you place your desire items in the inventory.
- Then, you start the command like this “/csg_config set”. This helps save the inventory.
- Upon first-time login, you receive the same copy of the inventory.
- You need to ensure that it will be clear and empty prior to running the command.
- If you want to give another player the beginning inventory, then run this command “csg_config give ”.
Minecraft Forge is what Custom Starter Gear requires.
How to install Custom Starter Gear Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Custom Starter Gear Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Custom Starter Gear Mod is installed.