Author admin Posted on
Modify loot in chests under the dungeons using the Customized Dungeon Loot Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2. This is the only mod allowing you to make changes to loot.
Customize the items you have found in the chests under the dungeons to your likings
It will be easy for you to make changes to the items in the chests if you install this Server Utility mod. As you know, chest items in dungeons are very diverse. Players are quite interested in finding them. However, the number of items that the game brings is quite limited. Therefore, players will gradually lose their interest in finding items if there is nothing new made. This is why you need a mod to solve that problem! Customized Dungeon Loot is the mod for you.
With this mod, you can add any items with any enchantments. This makes your adventures of finding items in dungeons more interesting. The mod does not add anything to the game but providing players with a method to modify items.
Features included in Customized Dungeon Loot
By using this mod, you will approach a bunch of great features:
- Lots of vanilla items with special skills you can find in the dungeon chests. For instance, you can modify the enchantments, custom names, attributes, etc.
- There are around 25 new custom dungeon loots. More loot will be added to the mod soon.
- You will catch sight of items appearing in not only dungeons but also in temples, mineshafts, Nether, End, etc.
- You can turn on the Review Mode in the config file if you want to test or review the modification. By doing so, you can also grow the spawning rate of items.
- It’s up to you to add or eliminate items from the game. To do so, you just simply change the loot_table.json files in the mod. Or, you can modify the spawn values or the items’ stats.
- Since the mod does not add any new items or blocks, if you remove the mod, you can still keep all custom items.
For the function of Customized Dungeon Loot, Minecraft Forge is required to install.
How to install Customized Dungeon Loot Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Customized Dungeon Loot Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Customized Dungeon Loot Mod is installed.