Dash Mod 1.17.1/16.5/1.15.2
Dash Mod 1.17.1/16.5/1.15.2 is a small and simple Minecraft mod that has the function of giving the players a dash ability. If you want to have more information, you are able to follow the article right now.
Basically, the mod features a simple additional feature that will satisfy the players at first sight. It aims to bring a simple possibility to “dash” for the players. Due to its great exaction in making the movement in-game, it is considered to be one of the most sought and enjoyable mods.
To start things off, you have to gain a Dashing Enchantment Book in the similar way you find Frostwalker and Mending Books. In addition, you are able to obtain the enchantment book from Raid, Fishing, Chest Loot, or trading with villagers as well. Actually, the mod is highly recommended for those who like a standard playstyle but wanting to have a little bit of change in their adventure.
- You need to press R in order to begin Dashing
- You can get Dashing Enchantment from Fishing, Loots, or Raids.
Get ready to download Dash Mod for free here and enjoy the mod in your own way.
How to install Dash Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Dash Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Dash Mod is installed.
Dash Mod Download Links